Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

The Chaos Within

The Chaos Within

14.4.09

The 'Throw-a-brainfart-question-and-think-later' Syndrome


I've heard some wild things in my day, but there are just some things that no matter how often you try not to reminisce on them they keep popping back up. Well in my case I've heard a few that are so ludicrous that even if babies were allowed to talk at infancy they wouldn't utter such nonsense. Sometimes, because they have nothing better to do than sit around and watch others involved with their work they just feel they have to question something for the sake of a question, and to spark some idle talk which really has no point to it. I've listed a few of my favorite questions below followed by my own answers; so, if you would like to add some of your own questions or answer some of the questions herein, just comment back on this post and let'em have it.
-What kind of fax is that? The kind that comes out of your ass.
-Where does that wire go into? In your mouth.
-What does USB stand for? For U to Shut your Beak(in other words - mouth)and let me do my work.
-Why is the monitor showing up black? Because maybe you didn't power it on!
-Do you want to make it happen? Make what happen - if I could I'd make you disappear.
-Where does that road lead to? Look in front of you and you'll see exactly where it leads; otherwise, I suggest you get a pair of prescription eyeglasses.

No comments:

Use the graffiti of your mind, and spray whatever it is that floats your boat.

Use the graffiti of your mind, and spray whatever it is that floats your boat.