Subscribe

Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

The Chaos Within

The Chaos Within

30.3.09

The 'I-love-talk-badly-about-my-job/boss' Syndrome

The topic of each conversation with each person out there, seems to center around either the 'not-getting-paid-enough-so-I-hate-my-job', or the 'my-boss-is-an-asshole-cause-all-he-does-is-sit-around-and-do-nothing' topic.
"It's so unfair..." ladi-ladi-daa... "I'm so miserable..." nia-nia-nia.. "I don't get paid what I'm worth...." foo-foo-foo. "I can't stand my boss..." ikiti-pikiti-poo.. People seem to be miserable cause all you hear them do is talk impudently either about their so-called 'career' or their incompetent boss. They love to exhaust their words on them until they get everyone in their office/department to feel the same. And once everyone starts feeling abhorrently about the working conditions around their office then it seems to bring down their moral and motivational spirit, which tends to have a corrupting influence on everyone that they do business with. There's that common indolent(e.g. playing solitaire on their PCs) attitude that gets them nowhere, and only incites their boss to yell all day on why no work is getting done. There's a catch 22 in all of their reasoning - no qualitative work unless we get paid more, and no raise in pay unless we've worked. I guess that's why the GDP(gross domestic product) in the country seems to be so low.
Anyway, for improvement to exist there needs to be a cooperative spirit amongst employees in the company, and in order for them to feel that their work is worthwhile and deserves extra merit, managers need to concentrate on bringing out and positively compensating the skills of each employee in relation to his/her work.

No comments:

Use the graffiti of your mind, and spray whatever it is that floats your boat.

Use the graffiti of your mind, and spray whatever it is that floats your boat.